BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 3, 2010

1 september 2010

1 September 2010.



Was staying hostel for my exam on The Modern Electronic Media
My roommate was not coming back
So i have to stay up alone
M not afraid of dark nor ghost
instead lonely=(

*pok*
Haha! before i went back was fb-ing
and here come my leng zai class stripe
ESMOND YEOH

"tonight go back bo?"

"yes. zuomok? wan find me?"

"YES! find u n kacau u xD "

"what time?"

"arnd 9++pm"

great! aha! then he asked me to call along ENTER and GEOFF
and now, I call up our prom queen JANE too


was rushing to go back as i promise our leng lui Jane will be thr arnd 8
and at last, i cant make it. so i postpone =(
aikx. i m a lack-of-time-management girl though.
so i LAP fas fas arnd 100km/h (actually was speed trap-ing)


at NIGHT party time was coming.
we were party-ing instead of group studying. apalar buddies ni
and yet! our leng zai class stripe was late!!
the very late one! for i think around one hour!
when he reached, the others two gone back =.=
so we two gonna go to opposite again lor! ishh!
up 3 floor down 3 floor up 3 floor down 3 floor
a good exercise for on-diet huh?

yes!
and here come the climax =DDD
i was on pillow-talking with leng lui Jane
instead i call it bed-talking :D
we talk alot!! alot alot! haha!!
i share my secrets with her :X
hehe.. for about one hour plus.
gosh. we almost forget tmr gonna sit for exam toobad =(
and we were off to bed around 2am i think
and sit for our exam
the exam was easier than what i had imagine
but still lack of confident whether can i score
god bless me =)






was hoping
this is all true
yes, and i know
i have been lying myself since the day
by believing what had happened
it hurts.
yes. hurt me lots.
and i was trying to accept it.
I knew
this takes time to heal
but i m afraid
if it comes in another way.
what should I do?

0 tomatoes: